Date and Time:
June 24, 2015 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Hotel Hilton, India
Achromic Point would like to inform and invite you to our last seminar on “Vendor Risk Management” in association with our Knowledge Partner Deloitte and Technology Partner IBM Commerce.
The scale of reliance on technology and outsourcing vendors is at its highest ever, due to mounting regulation and increasing complexity within the market. In addition, following a flurry of data leakages and inappropriate vendor risk management systems in recent years, it is time for the industry to take an in – depth look into the practical applications of the regulation and how this is shaping the policy and techniques needed.
This full day seminar on Vendor Risk Management will look into the evolving vendor risk methodologies, effectively monitor vendor risks and threats, and remain compliant with regulatory expectations yet maintain a competitive edge within the business and also they can hear practical insights from industry practitioners as they share their real life experiences.
Topics being Covered:-
- Vendor Management: The evolution from Mundane to Mission Critical
- Third Party Risk Management in today’s environment
- Mainstreaming vendor risk management: Approach for Robust Framework
- Tool for Vendor Management
- Panel Discussion:
- Best Practices for 3rd Party Risk Management
- Role of Vendor Management
- Maninder Bharadwaj – Senior Director, Deloitte
- Praveen Sasidharan – Director, Deloiite
- Akshay Lamba – Director, Deloitte
- Gaurav Shukla – Director, Deloitte
- Munjal Kamdar – Director, Deloitte
- Surender Negi – Client Solution Professional, IBM Emptoris
We would be looking forward to your presence along with your team at the seminar.