Date and Time:
July 24, 2015 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Hotel Eros, India
Achromic Point with Deloitte as their knowledge partner scheduled Financial Reporting and Compliance 2015 in New Delhi on 24th July.
This annual seminar updates corporate financial excutives on the more important financial and other management issues that impact their areas of responsibility over the near term and for year-end reporting. It will cover wide – ranging set of topics related to financial reporting. The Pannel represents the perspective of investors, preparers, regulators and standard setters.
This one day financial reporting seminar is intended to enhance accountability, transparency and integrity in compliance with appropriate financial reporting framework.
- Institutionalizing Excellence in Finance Function
- Internal Financial Control
- Key Direct Tax implications
- Key Indirect Tax Implications
- Neeru Ahuja – Partner – Deloitte
- R. Murlidharan – Senior Director – Deloitte
- B. Sekkizhar – Director – Deloitte