INDIA - 28/04/2021 - 28/04/2021
3rd Annual Anti-Fraud Conclave & Awards 2021
This new era of customer centricity requires that organizations prioritize security against all kinds of frauds while providing a good customer experience and the road to stronger security involves close partnership among all the stakeholders including the internal employees as well as the externals such as banks, payment gateways and regulators, to preempt and avoid cyber security incidents and other such frauds. Majority of organizations believe that their organization has become more vulnerable to fraud in the past one year where Theft of physical assets was considered the most common fraud and Vendor, supplier or procurement fraud being at 17% and the focus area identified to be of particular concern, is information theft. Most senior executives believe that they are highly or moderately vulnerable to information theft risks. Instead of focusing exclusively on how to enhance security at the backend, organizations will need to reimagine security from the customer's perspective.
3rd Annual Anti-Fraud Conclave & Awards 2021 brought to you by Achromic Point on 28th April, 2021 would endeavor to bring a more nuanced and granular discussion around establishing an Anti- Fraud Culture & detecting and preventing of the fraud risk that is driving policing approaches to fraud in the corporate sector of the country.
Benefits of Attending:
- Explore the future of technology and the implications of the financial industry
- Assessing current advancements and Patterns of financial crime
- To learn to conduct a fraud examination/ forensic investigation
- Identify the red flags of fraud
- Building an anti-fraud control environment
- Identify the drivers that contribute to fraudulent activity and steps to overcome them.
Who Should Attend?
- Head of Fraud Risk Management
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Chief of Internal Audit, Internal Control & Compliance
- Chief Vigilance Officers
- Head of Enterprise / Operational Risk
- Head of Banking Operations
- Head of Corporate Governance
- Chief Risk Officers
- Head of Inspection
- Head of Cyber Security
- Chief Information Officers
- Public Policy Makers & Government Officers
- Directors & Heads
The 2021 Achromic Point Anti-Fraud Conclave Awards are being introduced to recognize achievement in the domain of fraud risk mitigation, detection, prevention in the following categories: