INDIA - 09/10/2020 - 09/10/2020
Certificate Course On Practical Knowledge Of Arbitration And Dispute Resolution - Session 4.
The course is tailored to empower Corporates with a functional and practical understanding of Arbitration (both domestic and International Commercial Arbitration). The goal is for the attendees to gain practical knowledge allowing them to-
Benefits of Attending:
- Understand basics of dispute resolution and arbitration and arbitration process
- Understand how arbitration clauses work and draft better arbitration clauses
- Understand how to manage the initial phases of a dispute resolution before commencement of arbitration such as communications with other parties, invocation of arbitration
- Understand practical aspects of the arbitration process- appointment of arbitrators and challenging appointment of arbitrators, procedure in arbitration, giving evidence, challenging award, execution of awards
- Understand how damages are calculated and claimed
Session 4 – Practical Aspect of Arbitration Law
- What to do when a dispute arises?
- Appointment and eligibility of Arbitrator
- Challenging the jurisdiction of an Arbitrator
- Giving evidence in Arbitrations
- Challenging an award- when and how?
- Enforcement and execution of an award- a practical look
09/10/2020 - 09/10/2020
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm