INDIA - 06/10/2020 - 06/10/2020
Certificate Course On Practical Knowledge Of Arbitration And Dispute Resolution - Session 1.
The course is tailored to empower Corporates with a functional and practical understanding of Arbitration (both domestic and International Commercial Arbitration). The goal is for the attendees to gain practical knowledge allowing them to-
Benefits of Attending:
- Understand basics of dispute resolution and arbitration and arbitration process
- Understand how arbitration clauses work and draft better arbitration clauses
- Understand how to manage the initial phases of a dispute resolution before commencement of arbitration such as communications with other parties, invocation of arbitration
- Understand practical aspects of the arbitration process- appointment of arbitrators and challenging appointment of arbitrators, procedure in arbitration, giving evidence, challenging award, execution of awards
- Understand how damages are calculated and claimed
Session 1 – Fundamentals of Arbitration as Dispute Resolution
- Introduction to Dispute Resolution
- What is International Commercial Arbitration?
- General overview of the Arbitration Process
06/10/2020 - 06/10/2020
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm