INDIA - 28/08/2020 - 28/08/2020
Certificate Course On Detecting And Preventing Internal And External Fraud - Session 5
The vulnerability and the confusion created by novel Coronavirus serves as a perfect medium and opportunity for the fraudsters. Organizations of various kinds, sizes, location & industries that were not ready to work remotely are increasingly threatened by fraud during the pandemic and resulting in the deteriorating security & safety standards. Thus Achromic Point Academy has brought a Certificate Course on Detecting & Preventing Internal & External Fraud starting from 24th August 2020 that will provide auditors, fraud examiners and other financial professionals with a strong foundation of practical knowledge about how common frauds are committed and why it is vital to an organisation, large or small to have a fraud prevention plan in place.
- Anup Vijay Kulkarni
J Sagar Associates
- Whistle blower programs
- Role of Fraud Manager
- Departmental Alliance and Safeguarding one’s Organization
- Benchmarking the effectiveness of your anti-financial crime policies and procedures
- Building out technology infrastructure & Framework internally
- Enhancing Enterprise security by leveraging the combined power of hardware and software
- Determining risk appetite for complex but legal structures
- Developing global collaborative efforts to mitigate risks of fraudulent activities and constraining reputational risks.
28/08/2020 - 28/08/2020
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Download Link : IEF brochure_V4.pdf