INDIA - 28/07/2020
3rd Annual GST Summit & Awards - Virtual Conference And Awards
It took 17 years for modern tax system to evolve into “One Nation One Tax” governance what it looks today and this evolution has allowed the government to have a better grip on the taxpayers by having a transparent mechanism and preventing tax evasion. At the same time reduction in overall tax incidence has brought relief to the end-consumers, be it the removal of cascading effect or the movement of goods across the country becoming faster and less cumbersome with the help of a single e-way bill.
To grow the awareness on the same, Achromic Point is bringing its 3rd Annual GST Summit and Awards virtually on 28th July, 2020 along with “Chilana & Chilana Law Offices as our Litigation Partner,“Avinav Consulting” as our Corporate partner where the recent amendments like e- invoicing that is providing a push towards a digital economy, Anti-profiteering dilemma, challenges faced in litigation or the identification of fraudulent practices needing enforcement action will be pondered upon.
Benefits of Attending
- It will develop a network of professionals for knowledge interchange on GST
- Understand the Usage of Technology in Tax Efficiency
- It provides an understanding of key GST concepts and the practical application of GST
- It intends to give an opportunity for discussion and exchange of ideas on GST and its practical application for effective implementation
- Continually track policy development regarding GST and update prepared scenarios
- Identify issues and concerns needing representation to the authorities and develop a strategy for effective advocacy
- Identify the best methods for integrating into the new systems while deriving the most tax benefits
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Financial Officers
- Directors & Heads
- Tax Professionals
- Finance/Accounts/Legal Head
- Middle and Senior level executives dealing in Indirect Taxes
- Practicing CA/CMA and other related professions
- Entrepreneurs of Industries
- National Tax Firm of the Year
- Indirect Tax Consulting Firm of the Year
- Best Newcomer Tax Firm of the Year
- Indirect Tax Innovator of the Year
- Indirect Tax Technology of the Year
- Indirect Tax Law Firm of the Year
- Best Inhouse Indirect Tax Team Award of the Year
- Leading Tax Director of the Year
- Leading Tax Litigator of the Year
- Tax Compliance and reporting firm of the year
- Best Digital Innovation and Transformation
- Woman of the year (Indirect Taxation)
- Best Rising star in tax (Male)
- Best Rising star in tax (Female)
- Tax Practice Leader of the Year
NOVELLO Advisors LLP
Director - Consulting
TR Chadha & Co. LLP
Chilana & Chilana Law Offices
CA Sarthak Garg
Head of Tax
Managing Partner- Indirect Tax
GABA & CO.
Session 1: Where we stand today and GST Under Covid 19
Session 2: Challenges and way forward(Panel Discussion)
- GST Annual Return and Audit certification. Challenges of the year 18-19
- E-invoicing Challenges and opportunities and the road ahead
- GST Audits- Steps, Challenges and the Cleanup Act.
Session 3: Anti-profiteering dilemma under GST
- How long is Anti profiteering viable esp under the covid situation
- Has this provision outlived
- Utility value without a proper structure.
Session 4: Spike in ARA/ GST based litigations (Panel Discussion)
- Is the law so open that we are seeing the number of litigations
- Why are the ARA not consistent with each other. One or two examples and the resultant confusion.
- Why is there a spike in Writs before the Various HCs.
- Measures that can be brought about to put frivolous litigation to rest.
Session 5: Three issues under GST
- How virulent is the problem of supply of Services from HO to BO, BO to HO and BO to BO
- Is Centralised registration for service sector still viable
- 2A reco-the never ending saga.
Session 6: GST and Technology (Panel Discussion)
- Challenges and opportunities in use of technology in routine compliance, Annual returns and GST Audits.
- Is technology viable for the MSMEs and Start-ups
- How integrated the technology should be. Part of Ecosystem Vs. borrowed technology from a tech co.?
9:30 am - 2:00 pm