INDIA - 07/12/2016
Leveraging COSO Internal Controls Framework To Design And Implement IFC - Bengaluru
Achromic Point seeks your participation for upcoming seminar with IIA India (based on IIA Global Content) on “Leveraging COSO Internal Controls Framework to Design and Implement IFC” in the city of Bengaluru on 7th December, 2016.
The COSO Internal Control–Integrated Framework is the original framework that has gained broad acceptance and is widely used around the world. In the 20 years since its inception, business and operating environments have changed drastically (i.e., more technologically driven, more global, more complex), which has driven the need for an updated Framework.
This course examines how a principles-based approach can be used to design, implement, maintain, and evaluate a system of internal controls.
COSO framework is relevant to both CFO, Chief Accounts officer and finance and accounting professionals as they need to adopt the framework and implement and test the same. Post which internal auditors can use the same framework in testing the controls and giving an assurance to management, board, regulators and stakeholders at large on design effectiveness and operating effectiveness of controls.
In this one day seminar, You will have an opportunity to discuss the implications that the updated Framework presents to the Internal Audit Profession and to individual Internal Audit activities. You will also identify opportunities for using the updated Framework in your Internal Audit process and increase the value of your assurance and consulting services.
Topics being covered:-Session 1:
- COSO INTERNAL CONTROL–INTEGRATED FRAMEWORK (IC-IF) - OVERVIEW
- RISK ASSESSMENT & CONTROL ENVIRONMENT
- CONTROL ACTIVITIES
- INFORMATION & COMMUNICATIONS
- MONITORING ACTIVITIES
- USING THE COSO INTERNAL CONTROL INTEGRATED FRAMEWORK
- Mr. Giridhar Janardana Past President, IIA Madras Chapter Partner, BlueRidge Consulting Services Anchor – COSO Training
- Mr. Viswanadh Kuchi Treasurer, IIA Bengaluru Partner, B.K. Khare & Co.
- Mr. R Ramarao Secretary, IIA India Partner, Singhvi, Dev & Unni Chartered Accountants
- Mr. Joly Joseph General Manager- Corporate Internal Audit Team, Wipro India
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Hotel Le Meridien, Bengaluru
Download Link : lcicf v7.pdf