Date and Time:
June 5, 2015 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Hotel Eros, India
After Bengaluru, Achromic Pont will be conducting the seminar on Vendor Risk Management in the city of New Delhi on 5th June 2015.
The scale of reliance on technology and outsourcing vendors is at its highest ever, due to mounting regulation and increasing complexity within the market. In addition, following a flurry of data leakages and inappropriate vendor risk management systems in recent years, it is time for the industry to take an in-depth look into the practical applications of the regulation and how this is shaping the policy and techniques needed.
This full day seminar on Vendor Risk Management will look into the evolving vendor risk methodologies, effectively monitor vendor risks and threats, and remain compliant with regulatory expectations yet maintain a competitive edge within the business and also they can hear practical insights from industry practitioners as they share their real-life experiences.
- Vendor Management : The Evolution to Mundane to Mission Critical
- Third Party Risk Management in Today’s Environment
- Mainstram Vendor Risk Management : Approch for Robust Framework
- Tool for Vendor Management
- Panel Discussion
- Maninder Bhardwaj – Senior Director, Deloitte
- Akshay Lamba – Director – Enterprice Risk Management, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India Pvt. Ltd.
- Munjal Kamdar – Director, Deloitte
- Praveen Sasidharan – Senior Manager, Deloitte
MEDIA PARTNER :
Corporate Law Reporter is the Fastest Indian Law Journal on Corporate Laws delivered Everyday in your Mailbox – Free. The online Journal brings daily legal updates, articles and analysis from the world of Corporate Laws, Governance & Compliance. Corporate Law Reporter also contains complete text of all the sections of Companies Act, 2013 along with all Rules, Notifications, Circulars and Orders issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
You can logon to the website or click at the link below to subscribe for the free journal and be the first one to get legal updates and notifications in your mail box