Date and Time:
April 7, 2020 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
The mushrooming of novel Coronavirus has paralyzed the business fertility and left the business owners to twist in the wind. Employees have become immobilized functioning remotely from their homes, having unsettling experience.
But sometimes bitter pills may have blessed effects; this pandemic should make us think of how to convert this disruption into an agenda that brings us up to technological speed in business continuity issues and to gain the deep understanding of the vulnerabilities of our own processes.
While we spin up the response to the COVID 19 pandemic, digitally coping and plan the business continuity strategy has become equally crucial in this times of crisis. Thus Achromic Point has brought a webinar with Nextdigm (SKP) on Using Technologies to ensure business continuity where we would discuss the blind spots to avoid in business continuous management and how ready are we to cope with potentially irreversible damages.
· You should have good internet connection and good quality headphone/speaker set with Laptop / Desktop.
· You should have notepad/pen to note down important points
· Krishnanand Bhat
Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
· BCM – Blind spots to avoid
· Disaster Recovery – Quick Steps for effective business continuity
· Readiness – A strategic business need in times of Disaster
Sorry, Event Expired