Date and Time:
January 24, 2020 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Training On Audit Report Writing – Chennai
IIA India (Content Partner) along with Achromic Point (Marketing Partner) would like to invite you for our upcoming Training on “Audit Report Writing” in Chennai on 24th January, 2020 at Radisson Blu GRT.
This training session gives all participants a unique opportunity to go through all steps of preparation and writing of an internal audit report. Participants will also see how to present audit recommendations so that company management can use them for their management decisions. Persuasive communication is an essential skill for auditors at all levels, and high-quality audit reports are a key communication tool.
By participating in this course, auditors in all sectors and at all levels will learn what goes into an effective audit observation and how to organize reports that meet professional standards, elicit management action, and communicate crucial messages to executives and board-level readers.
By honing these skills, they can distinguish themselves in their current positions and prepare themselves for advancement. This is a hands-on course that focuses on the organization and structure of audit reports, and includes case study activities for practicing the basics of audit report writing.
* 8 CPE Hours
* IIA Training Material
* Certificate from IIA India.
Benefits of Attending:-
- To analyze in detail the structure of an internal auditor’s report
- To study principles of personnel, time and financial resources distribution used in an internal auditor’s report preparation
- To acquire report writing skills using real practical examples
- To learn the procedure of presentation of an internal auditor’s report.
Who Should Attend:-
- Managers and staff of internal audit and internal control departments
- Who want to optimize the process of internal auditor’s report preparation and to create well written reports that can be used to bring about positive change and improvements
- Managers and staffs who use internal auditor’s report in their work
- Mr. A R Parthasarathy
Ex. Joint Secretary, IIA India
- Mr. GiridharJanardhana
Secretary, IIA India
Managing Partner, Blue Ridge Consulting Services
Sorry, Event Expired