Date and Time:
January 17, 2014 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Hotel Crowne Plaza, Okhla, India
Dear Industry Colleague,
Greetings from Achromic Point.
We would like to take this opportunity to inform and invite you to our upcoming Summit “The Risk Management, Governance & Compliance 2014 – Strategy For Better Performance And Accountability” with our knowledge partner Deloitte in the cities of New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Chennai on 17th January, 7th February, 14th February and 12th March respectively.
This seminar is a practical, hands-on program designed to leave participants with tangible skills that can be applied immediately to help implement on Governance, Compliance and Regulatory framework at the organization. The Complex regulations and the ever changing regulatory environment with the improved enforcing agencies lead to risk of non-compliance and attract both monetary and criminal liability which may severely affect the brand and the reputation of the Company.
In this Seminar Delegates will get to that how Companies need well designed and operational compliance programme that will support the growth and gives comfort to the Board and Investors.
Topics Being Covered:
• Adjusting to new world of Risk Management
• New Companies Act 2013
• Governance Regulatory and Risk Management strategy
• Enterprise Compliance – The Risk Intelligent Approach
• Sachin Paranjape – Senior Director, Deloitte
• Ravi Veeraraghavan – Senior Director, Deloitte
• Sekkizhar Balasubramanian – Director, Deloitte
• Abhiram Budhkar – Senior Manager, Deloitte
* Insight from Industry experts