Date and Time:
October 17, 2013 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Hotel Eros Managed By Hilton, New Delhi, India
Strategic Approach And ‘Blueprint’ For A Tougher Response To Tackle Fraud – New Delhi
We would like to take this opportunity to inform and invite you to our upcoming seminar “Strategic Approach and ‘Blueprint’ for a tougher response to Tackle Fraud” in the city of New Delhi on 17th October 2013.
In today’s tumultuous business environment and increasing focus by regulators/ government, organizations have begun to comprehend the negative effects of uncontained risk. Unfortunately many professionals tend to underestimate the role of fraud in the scope of their professional duties.
This seminar will bring together experts to shed light on anti-corruption compliance, benchmarking your anti-money laundering program, integrating business intelligence and data analytics – all the upcoming areas that can have an impact on business and explore the best practices to ensure sustainable business development as well as integrate international standards and requirements to the corporate compliance system.
Topics Being Covered:
• Crackdown on foreign anti – corruption laws
• Effectively managing your AML strategy
• Applying the concept of governance to making every day, everywhere ‘good decisions’
• Importance of integrating Business Intelligence and Data Analytics as part of Forensics
• Rohit Mahajan – National Leader, Deloitte Forensic India
• Shreyas Jayasimha – Advocate & Founder, Aarna Law
• Sumit Makhija – Senior Director, Deloitte Forensic
• K V Karthik – Director, Deloitte Forensic India
• Suprabhat N M – Director – Financial Advisory – Forensic & Dispute Services, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India Pvt. Ltd.
* Insights from eminent industry personnelHotel Eros Managed By Hilton