Date and Time:
September 12, 2014 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Hotel Le Meridien, Bengaluru, India
Greetings from Achromic Point.
We would like to take this opportunity to inform and invite you to our upcoming “Seminar on Ind – AS & IFRS” in the city of Bengaluru on 12th September.
The Seminar will give us an Understanding of Indian version of international Financial Reporting Standards with a road map for implementation of IFRS and Ind – AS. Also the Delegates will get to know about the most current and emerging issues in the global scenario on IFRS and will get the opportunity of hearing experts on the topic, offering practical solutions and interact with them to have their views.
Topics Being Covered:
• IFRS (Key concepts) and Ind AS road map in India
• IFRS – Ind – As implementation challenges and consideration (including explanation of the carve – outs)
o Recent developments in IFRS
o Discussion on key standards
Some key aspects of Financial instruments
• Conversion to IFRS – Ind AS (examples of items of differences between the two GAAPs)
Faculty from Deloitte:
• Ritesh Sanyal – Sr. Director
• Khazat Kotwal – Partner
• Vikas Bagaria – Partner
• Mohammed Bengali – Partner
• Anand Subramanian – Director
• G. K. Subramananiam – Director
I look forward to receiving your confirmation of attending this event with your team.