Date and Time:
November 26, 2015 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Hotel Orchid, Mumbai, India
Achromic Point along with Deloitte and Duff & Phelps brings Master Class on IFRS (The Controller’s Workshop) in the city of Mumbai on 26th November 2015.
In January 2015 the Corporate Affairs ministry has implemented the new road map for the Indian accounting standards (IND AS) specifying the class of companies that have to move the new accounting system that arer close to the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
IND AS will be applicable from the next financial year from april 2016. Companies whose equity or debt securities are listed or are in the process of listing on any stock exchange in India or out side India and having net worth of INR 500 crore or more will move to IND AS from April 1, 2016.
The Master class on IFRS by Achromic Point will help you build the knowledge you need in “How to put IFRS for success in today’s global business world”. The seminar is designed to provide professionals with the training.
Topics being covered:
- Business combination
- Share based compensations
- Financial instruments
- Impairment of assets
- Property, Plant and Equipment
- Anand Subramanian – Partner, Deloitte
- Aviral Jain – Director, Duff & Phelps
- G.K. Subramaniam – Senior Director, Deloitte
- Mohammed Bengali – Partner, Deloitte
- Pratiq Shah – Director, Deloitte
- Rishi Aswani – Director, Duff & Phelps
- Sanjay Kumar Ray – Director, Duff & Phelps
- Santosh N – Director, Duff & Phelps
- Srividya Vaidison – Director, Deloitte
- Ujjwal Ganguly – Vice President, Duff & Phelps
- Umakanta Panigrahi – Director, Duff & Phelps
- Varun Gupta – Managing Director, Duff & Phelps