Date and Time:
December 3, 2015 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Hotel Novotel, Bangalore, India
Achromic Point along with Deloitte and Duff & Phelps brings Master Class on IFRS (The Controller’s Workshop) in the city of Bangalore on 3rd December 2015.
In January 2015 the Corporate Affairs ministry has implemented the new road map for the Indian accounting standards (IND-AS) specifying the class of companies that have to move to the new accounting system that are close to the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
IND AS will be applicable from the next financial year from April 2016. Companies whose equity or debt securities are listed or are in the process of listing on any stock exchange in India or outside India and having net worth of INR 500 crore or more will move to IND AS from April 1,2016.
The Master Class on IFRS by Achromic Point will help you build the knowledge you need in “How to put IFRS for Success in today’s global business world”. The seminar is designed to provide professionals with the training.
Topics being covered:
- Business combination
- Share based compensations
- Financial instruments
- Impairment of assets
- Property, Plant and Equipment
- Abhishek Pandey – Director, Duff & Phelps
- Jaideep Trasi – Director, Deloitte
- Kapil Bellubi – Director, Duff & Phelps
- Pratiq Shah – Director, Deloitte
- Santosh N – Director, Duff & Phelps
- Sanjay Kumar Ray – Director, Duff & Phelps
- Ujjwal Ganguly – Vice President, Duff & Phelps
- Umakanta Panigrahi – Director, Duff & Phelps
- Vikas Bagaria – Director, Deloitte