Date and Time:
December 13, 2021 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
December 14, 2021 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
December 15, 2021 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
December 16, 2021 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
It was since 2014 that the Modi government gave a fresh push to convert the existing 44 central labour laws into four codes. The process came for clearance before houses of parliament in 2019 and was finally cleared in last session of parliament.
With this, the process of codification of labour laws, has been cleared by Parliament and requires President’s assent and notification.
Benefits of attending:-
- Understanding the recently passed Codes.
- Overview of Code on Industrial Relation and proposed changes therein
- Revised Government Machinery constituted under the Codes
- Code on Occupational Health & Safety & Working Conditions and key provisions of the Code
- Glimpse of Proposed Central Code on Social Security
Brochure: Labour Codes_V3