Date and Time:
August 23, 2013 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Hotel Crowne Plaza - Okhla, New Delhi, India
International Taxation – New Delhi
We would like to take this opportunity to inform and invite you to our upcoming seminar “International Tax – Trends, Issues and Insights” with our Knowledge Partner KPMG in the city of New Delhi on 23rd August 2013.
The seminar is a full day event divided into four modules i.e. International Tax; Transfer Pricing; Tax Dispute Resolution & Panel Discussion. The event is outlined keeping in mind the recent trend and issues in the field of International tax and cross border transactions. This will be coupled with insights from the speakers who are Partners of KPMG in India, with significant industry knowledge and other external experts in their respective fields. The Panel Discussion will be moderated by a Senior KPMG in India Tax Partner and the Panelists will be leading industry personnel and Revenue officials.
Topics Being Covered:
• Permanent Establishments and Attribution of Profits to Permanent Establishments: Recent Indian & global developments.
• ‘Beneficial Ownership’ in context of Tax Treaties: Relevance and Documentation Requirements
• GAARs: Impact on Holding Structures/Value Chain Models & Risk Mitigation – with case studies
• Cross-border M&A deals: Emerging Trends
• Recent APA experience with case studies
• Internal Restructuring, Exit Charges and Intra-Group Funding: Recent Indian & Global Developments
• Challenges surrounding marketing intangibles/R&D outsourcing and proactive planning
• Panel discussion with participation from Industry and KPMG in India on Dispute Resolution: New Avenues
• Partners of KPMG in India
• Insights from Eminent industry personnel