Date and Time:
June 19, 2015 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Hotel Eros, Nehru Place, India
Achromic Point proudly announces our association with Deloitte for our upcoming seminar “International Tax 2015” on 19th June.
Recent research has shown that tax authorities are keen to target discrepancies on Transfer Pricing. Cross Border Controls on Transfer Pricing are coming under increased scrutiny as they often can be source of tax revenue.
Tax professionals have to deal with a raft of new measures including new documentation requirements, audits by tax authorities and new tax and transfer pricing related legislation. Achieving tax compliance and minimizing tax risks and disputes are some of the key challenges facing tax executives in the region.
This one day event by Achromic Point is outlined keeping in mind the recent trend and issues in the field of International Tax and helps you identify the best methods for integrating into the new systems while deriving the most tax benefits. The symposium will discuss the future of the international taxation landscape, explore contemporary issues that take into account the work carried out at the OECD. The seminar will highlight jurisdictional approaches to the taxation of complex international transactions.
- Impact of selected amendments in Finance Act 2015
- Indirect Transfers
- Introduction of concept of Place of Effective Management
- Income Tax Computation and Disclosure Standards
- BEPS action item on CbC Reporting
- Safe Harbor Rules and the roll back provisions
- Rohinton Sidhwa – Partner, Deloitte
- Rajiv Anand – Partner, Deloitte
- Rahul Vig – Partner, Deloitte
- Sujit Parakh – Partner, Deloitte
- Pramod Batra – Director, Deloitte
- Tarun Arora – Director, Deloitte
- Richa Gupta – Director, Deloitte
We believe your participation in this seminar is critical to bring new ideas and approaches to your organization. This investment will pay off in more efficient practices, proven solutions, new insights and ideas. We would be looking forward to your presence with your team at the seminar.