Date and Time:
June 26, 2015 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Hotel Oberoi, India
Achromic Point informs and invites you to our upcoming seminar “International Tax 2015” in association with our Knowledge Partner Deloitte.
Recent research has shown that Tax authorities are keen to target discrepancies on Transfer Pricing. Cross Border controls onTransfer Pricing are coming under increased scrutiny as they often can be a source of Tax revenue.
Tax professionals have to deal with a raft of new measures including new documentation requirements, audits by Tax authorities and new Tax and Transfer Pricing related legislation. Achieving tax compliance and minimizing tax risks and disputes are some of the key challenges facing tax executives in the region.
This one day event by Achromic Point is outlined keeping in mind the recent trends and issues in the field of International Tax, and helps you identify the best methods for integrating into the new systems while deriving the most tax benefits. The symposium will discuss the future of international tax landscape, explore contemporary issues that take into account the work carried out in OECD. The seminar will highlight jurisdictional approaches to the taxation of complex international transactions.
- Impact of selected amendments of Finance Act 2015
- Indirect Transfers
- Introduction of concept of place of effective management
- Income Tax computation and disclosure standards
- BEPS action item on CbC Reporting
- Safe Harbor rules and the roll back provisions
- Enwright De Sales – Partner, Deloitte
- Subhobrata Sen – Partner, Deloitte
- N. Vinodh – Director, Deloitte
- Rashmi Maskara – Director, Deloitte
- Umesh Rao – Senior Manager, Deloitte
We would be looking forward to your presence along with your team at our seminar.