Date and Time:
July 4, 2014 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Hotel Oberoi, Bengaluru, India
Dear Industry Colleague,
Greetings from Achromic Point!
I would like to take this opportunity to inform and invite you to our upcoming Business Program “INTERNATIONAL TAX 2014” with our Knowledge Partner DELOITTE scheduled in the city of BENGALURU on 4TH JULY.
The seminar aims to appraise the audience on evolving international tax policy framework in India and its implication on both outbound and inbound transactions. At the same time they will be benefited with the topics like Update on recent tax issues, Practical suggestions on how to confront the tax challenges & Sharing of experiences and opportunity to comprehend expert opinions
International Taxation is high up on the agenda for domestic and multinational companies operating in India. This year will see a wide scale period of change for the Indian tax market forcing tax directors to completely reconsider strategies and identify the best methods for integrating into the new systems while deriving the most tax benefits.
Topics being covered:
• Decoding Direct Taxes Code 2013 – Key changes and impact analysis including discussion on indirect transfers
• Companies Act 2013 – a taxman’s perspective
• Domestic and cross border M&A deals – current issues in inbound and outbound
• Panel discussion on transfer pricing litigation
• BEPS- What you need to know and why
• Impact of GAAR – Is your organization ready
• E-Commerce transactions- Recent updates
• Pritin Kumar – Partner, Deloitte
• Jatin Kanabar – Director, Deloitte
• K. S. Prasad – Director, Deloitte
• Nidhi Goyal – Director, Deloitte
• Sujit Parakh – Director, Deloitte
• Rashmi Maskara – Senior Manager, Deloitte
We look forward to receiving your confirmation of attending this event with your team.