Date and Time:
December 20, 2023 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Internal auditing is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value to and improve an organization’s operations. This Webinar examines how a principles-based approach can be used to focus on accounting problems at its beginnings and become a powerful tool to detect the main risks of organizations.
This Internal Auditing – A Virtual Training Course on 20th December 2023 aims to give the participants an understanding on Internal Audit in the Age of Digital Revolution, Risk Based Auditing & Internal Controls, Internal Audit in the age of evolving Cyber risks and much more.
Benefits of attending:
- Understanding on Fundamentals of Auditing
- Learn How to identify and explain risks
- Development and usage of Risk based auditing
- About the Cyber and IT Auditing
- How to Writing effective Audit Reports
Who should attend?
- Chief Risk Officers
- Chief Audit Executives
- Internal & External Auditors
- Internal Directors/Managers/ Supervisors
- Risk Managers
- Assurance professionals
- Risk & Governance professionals
- Vikram Santara
Deputy Vice President – Fraud Prevention Unit
Bajaj Allianz Life
- Nishith Seth
SSPL Middle East
• Internal Audit in the Age of Digital Revolution
Automation solutions to drive efficiencies in SOX and IA processes, and
Analytics solutions to gain insights into new and emerging risk areas.
How to use robotics and AI as new delivery models to increase insights and assurance.
• Risk Based Auditing & Internal Controls
Development and usage of Risk based auditing
Alternatives to identify appetite and risk tolerance to utilize within risk based auditing
Concepts, basics and facts of Internal Controls
Typical Controls and Why they fail (Discover Control Mechanism)
Design, implement and operate internal controls in single process
Align controls with actual risks
Internal Controls over financial reporting
Monitor and review controls , find deficiencies and improve control environment
Session 3: Internal Audit in the age of evolving Cyber risks
• Evolving Cyber risk landscape
• Regulatory reforms & & audit committee mandates
• Coverage & assurance needs on Cyber elements
• Leading approaches & practises to be followed