Date and Time:
August 16, 2013 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Hotel Le Meridien, Pune, India
Internal Audit Forum 2013 – Pune
We would like to take this opportunity to inform and invite you to our upcoming seminar “Enhancing The Value Add Of An Internal Audit Function – 2013” with our Knowledge Partner Deloitte in the city of Pune on 16th August .
This seminar is intended to provide insights to how Internal Audit can partner businesses to add value to the organization. The focus of the seminar is to share new ideas on how Internal Audit can play a larger role in Governance and Risk Management. The seminar aims to provide new views on the use of Data Analytics in Internal Audit and the benefits of Continuous Auditing. Qualty Assurance is a major focus for CAEs. The seminar will provide insights into the hows and whys of Quality Assurance.
Topics Being Covered
• Emerging trends in IT Internal Audit
• The use of Data Analytics to add value in Internal Audit
• Emerging Trends in Internal Audit
• What Audit Committees need to be vigilant about
• Relevance of Industry specific knowledge for Internal Auditors
Deloitte faculty and Insights from Industry Experts