Date and Time:
November 15, 2013 9:30 am - 3:00 am
Hotel Radisson GRT, Chennai, India
INTERNAL AUDIT FORUM 2013 – Chennai
We would like to take this opportunity to inform and invite you to our upcoming seminar “Enhancing The Value Add Of An Internal Audit Function – 2013” with our Knowledge Partner Deloitte in Chennai on 15th November.
This seminar is intended to provide insights to how Internal Audit can partner businesses to add value to the organization. The focus of the seminar is to share new ideas on how Internal Audit can play a larger role in Governance and Risk Management. The seminar aims to provide new views on the use of Data Analytics in Internal Audit and the benefits of Continuous Auditing. Quality Assurance is a major focus for CAEs. The seminar will provide insights into the hows and whys of Quality Assurance.
Topics Being Covered:
• Emerging trends in Internal Audit
• The use of Data Analytics to add value in Internal Audit
• Internal audit’s role in regulatory compliance
• Process standardization and its relevance to internal controls
• Enterprise risk management & internal audit
• Companies Bill 2013 & its impact on internal audit
Deloitte faculty and Insights from Industry Experts
I look forward to receiving your confirmation of attending this event with your team.