Date and Time:
June 27, 2018 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
Hotel Orchid, Mumbai, India
Achromic Point is pleased to invite you to join our upcoming seminar on Ind AS 115 ‘Revenue from Contracts with Customers’ and Ind AS 116 ‘Leases’,along with BDO India LLP as Knowledge Partner in Mumbai on June 27, 2018 at Hotel Orchid, Vile Parle.
The effect of new standards is extensive and all industries may be affected. This half day program is highly focused and designed to assist the participants in decoding the nuances of the new standards.
INTERACTIVE SESSION WITH
(Partner & Leader, Accounting Advisory Services, BDO India LLP)
- What was the need of such new standards and what CFO should be aware about new updates?
- How Ind AS 115 and 116 would impact the financial statement, investor communication, disclosures and ratios
- CFO should understand the technical points and mitigating action points, if any
- How to cover internal control over financial reporting
- Does this change need any system changes?
- Board awareness on such impact