Date and Time:
April 9, 2015 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Hotel Hilton, India
Achromic Point would like to take this opportunity to inform and invite you to our India Tax Summit 2015 in the city of Mumbai on 9th and 10th March 2015.
The Tax Summit has been created to aid tax teams meet the ever-changing compliance yardstick, navigate tax controversy confidently and effectively plan and deliver complex projects and business functions.
The 2015 Tax Summit presents a forum for you to explore the challenges and opportunities from national and regional tax developments with several of the business, government and tax leaders. Our summit model is strongly based on our ability to acquire the most innovative and cutting edge industry suppliers of key solutions and services for direct delivery to the delegation and their forwarding thinking corporations interested in staying ahead of the market.
- The Indian Tax Landscape – Disruption and Opportunity
- Transfer Pricing
- Direct Tax
- Indirect Tax
- Cross Border Tax Planning
- Tax Litigation
- Panel Discussion
- Ketan Dalal – Managing Partner (West) & Senior Partner, Tax and Regulatory Service – PwC
- Darpan Mehta – Transfer Pricing – PwC
- M S Mani – Partner – Deloitte
- Pranay Bhatia – Partner – BDO
- Rashi Dhir – Senior Partner – DMD Advocates
- Sachit Jolly – Senior Member – DMD Advocates
- Gayathri Sukumar – Senior VP & Tax Head – Essar Energy Limited
- Pankaj Vasani – General Manager Finance, Head of Taxation (India) – Vodafone India Service Pvt. Ltd