Date and Time:
October 7, 2016 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Hotel Hilton, Mumbai, India
Achromic Point take this opportunity to inform and invite you to our upcoming “CORPORATE FRAUD CONCLAVE 2016” along with our knowledge partner Deloitte in the city of Mumbai on 7th October 2016.
In today’s tumultuous business environment and increasing focus by regulators/ government, organizations have begun to comprehend the negative effects of uncontained risk. Unfortunately many professionals tend to underestimate the role of fraud in the scope of their professional duties.
In the recent past, India has witnessed some large corporate frauds including the Satyam scandal, NSEL scam and the Saradha Chit Fund scam. These frauds have shocked the business world and shook the investor confidence harming the business sentiments. Of late, regulatory authorities have started taking very stringent actions against such fraudulent activities.
Virtually every entity suffers from fraud, though management may or may not be aware of it. While fraud cannot be eliminated in any entity or a system, there are always opportunities to reduce the quantum. With frauds impacting on the annual revenues, organizations that lack proactive fraud prevention measures are the most at risk.
This seminar will help participants with relevant insights on why frauds happen and how one can be effectively create a culture of ethics and accountability within the organization.
This one day Fraud seminar will help the delegates to learn about the mechanism for preventing and combating frauds more effectively and economically.
- Understanding Corporate Frauds
- Understanding the recent MCA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs) notification on ‘Reporting of Fraud’
- Panel Discussion
(Is your armory in place?, given the recent regulatory changes, how prepared is your organization in managing the risk of fraud?)
- De-coding the new face of Fraud today
- Using the power of Technology (Digital Forensics and Data Analytics) to detect and prevent fraud
- Amit Bansal Partner – Forensic, Financial Advisory – Deloitte India
- K V karthik Partner – Forensic, Financial Advisory – Deloitte India
- S V Sunderkrishnan Chief Risk Officer – Reliance Life Insurance
- Ashish Jain Head – IA – BG India
- Veena Sharma Director- Forensic, Financial Advisory – Deloitte India