Date and Time:
February 10, 2017 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Hotel Hyatt Regency, Mumbai, India
Achromic Point Academy takes immense pride to announce its “GST Certification Program” along with“Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas” in the cities of Mumbai on 10th & 11th February, 2017.
We will take around 100 questions from delegates three days prior to the program date and provide answers to all of them within the designated time of program.
This two days extensive training program is highly focused and practice oriented and designed to provide the participants the technical expertise with the help of case studies and evaluation.
- GST Globally and Roadmap to GST in India
- Overview and Introduction
- Scope of Tax
- Broad Concept
- Input Tax Credit
- GST Administration – Registration, Returns & Records, TDS
- Transitional Provisions – Carry Forward of Credits
- Offences and Penalties – Prosecution and Compounding
- Appellate Machinery – Pre Deposit, Statutory Fee, Forums, Settlement and Compounding Provisions
- Q&A Session
- Evaluation Exercise & Group Activities
- Sandeep Chilana – Partner, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas
- Ankita Bhasin – Senior Associate, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas
Sorry, Event Expired