Date and Time:
July 28, 2017 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Hotel Orchid, Mumbai, India
Achromic Point Academy takes immense pride to announce its “GST Certification Program –3rdEdition” along with “Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas” in Mumbai on July 28 – 29, 2017.
We will take around 100 questions from delegates three days prior to the program date and provide answers to all of them within the designated time of program.
This two days extensive training program is highly focused and practice oriented and designed to provide the participants the technical expertise with the help of case studies and evaluation.
- Final Structure of GST
- Basic Concepts Part – 1
- Basic Concepts (Definitions) Part – 2
- Taxable Value
- Time of Supply
- Place of Supply
- Case Study & Business Impact Analysis
- Input Tax Credit
- Transitional Provisions
- Specific Transactions
- GST Compliance Rating
- Major post implementation challenges Interpretational Issues to be aware of How to prepare for the compliance and compliance ratings specific business transactions and their taxability
- Evaluation Exercise and group discussions
- Sandeep Chilana Partner, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas
- Ankita Bhasin Senior Associate,Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas