Date and Time:
August 5, 2015 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Hotel Hilton, India
Achromic Point with Deloitte as their knowledge partner scheduled Financial Reprting and Compliance 2015 in Mumbai on 5th August.
This annual seminar updates corporate financial executives on the more important financial and other management issue that impact their areas of responsibility over the near term and for year end reporting. It will cover wide – ranging set of topics related to financial reporting. The panel represents the perspective of investors, preparers, regulators and standard setters.
This one day Financial Reporting seminar is intended to enhance accountability, transparency and integrity in compliance with appropriate financial reporting framework.
- Institutionalizing Excellence in Finance Function
- Internal Financial Control
- Key Direct Tax Implications
- Key Indirect Tax Implications
- Ashesh R. Safi – Partner – Deloitte
- M. S. Mani – Partner – Deloitte
- B.Sekkzhar – Deloitte
- Veena Sharma – Director – Deloitte