Date and Time:
August 12, 2015 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Hotel Vivanta By Taj, India
Achromic Point with Deloitte as their knowledge partner scheduled Financial Reporting and Compliance 2015 in Hyderabad on 12th August.
The annual seminar will update corporate financial executives on the more important financial and other management issues that impact their areas of responsibility over the near term and for year-end reporting. It will cover wide – ranging set of topics related to financial reporting. The panel represents the perspective of Investors, preparers, regulators and standard setters.
This one day Financial Reporting seminar is intended to enhance accountability, transperancy and integrity in compliance with appropritate financial reporting framework.
- Institutionalizing Excellence in Finance Function
- Internal Financial Control
- Key Direct Tax Implications
- Key Indirect Tax Implications
- Ashlesh Verma – Senior Director – Deloitte
- B. Sekkizhar – Deloitte
- Jatin Arora – Director – Deloitte
- Vishal Shah – Director Deloitte