Date and Time:
August 3, 2012 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Hotel Novotel, Mumbai, India
Enhancing The Value Add Of An Internal Audit Function.
We would like to take this opportunity to inform and invite you to our upcoming Business Program “Enhancing The Value Add Of An Internal Audit Function” with our Knowledge Partner Deloitte scheduled in the city of Mumbai on 3rd August.
The period 2007-2009 is considered by many economists to be the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression of the 1930s. Today, many companies are still suffering from the financial and economic crisis. Current circumstances are forcing Internal Audit departments to reflect on their role, focus, contribution and size and how these should evolve in the future.
This one day seminar intends to provide insights to how Internal Audit can partner businesses to add value to the organization, how Internal Audit can play a larger role in Governance and Risk Management, the use of Data Analytics in Internal Audit, the benefits of Continuous Auditing and the hows and whys of Quality Assurance
Topics Being Covered
- Internal Audit- The new paradigm
- Continuous Internal Audit
- Use of Data Analytics in Internal Audit
- Synergies between the Risk Function and Internal Audit
- Quality Assurance Reviews for Internal Audit
- Porus Doctor – Global IA Leader, APAC Region, Deloitte Haskins & Sells
- Neeta Shah – Partner, Deloitte Haskins & Sells
- Ravi Veeraraghavan – Senior Director, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
- Jaishil Shah – Senior Manager, Deloitte Haskins & Sells
* Insights from Industry Experts