Date and Time:
January 11, 2021 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
It took 17 years for modern tax system to evolve into “One Nation One Tax” governance what it looks today and this evolution has allowed the government to have a better grip on the taxpayers by having a transparent mechanism and preventing tax evasion. At the same time reduction in overall tax incidence has brought relief to the end-consumers, be it the removal of cascading effect or the movement of goods across the country becoming faster and less cumbersome with the help of a single e-way bill.
Since the implementation of GST, it has seen several changes. Aimed typically at making things simpler and plugging leakages, the current form of GST is quite different from what it was during its launch and especially during the ongoing Covid19 crisis that has proven to be an important learning for many organizations to be prepared for an unprecedent time like these and accelerate their transition to digital tax technologies.
To grow the awareness on the same, Achromic Point is bringing its Digital Training on Goods and Services Tax (GST) on 11th, 12th, 15th, 18th, 19th & 22nd January 2021 where the recent amendments like GST, Input Tax Credit, Case Studies on time of supply & Refunds under GST will be pondered upon.
Benefits of attending:-
· It will develop a network of professionals for knowledge interchange on GST
· Understand about the Handling Departmental Audit, Assessment and Litigation
· It provides an understanding of key GST concepts and the practical application of GST
· It intends to give an opportunity for discussion and exchange of ideas on GST and its practical application for effective implementation
· Identify issues and concerns needing representation to the authorities and develop a strategy for effective advocacy
· Identify the best methods for integrating into the new systems while deriving the most tax benefits
Who Should Attend:-
· Chief Financial Officers
· Directors & Heads
· Tax Professionals
· Finance/Accounts/Legal Head
· Middle and Senior level executives dealing in Indirect Taxes
· Practicing CA/CMA and other related professions
· Entrepreneurs of Industries
- Yogesh Gaba
Managing Partner- Indirect Tax
GABA & CO.
- Rajat Mohan
AMRG & Associates
- Ankita Bhasin
Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co.
- Neha Jain
NITYA Tax Associates
- Gaurav Narula
NITYA Tax Associates
- Sachin Jindal
VJM Associates LLP
- Shashank Gupta
Marg Tax Advisors
Sorry, Event Expired