Date and Time:
February 20, 2020 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Hotel Eros, Delhi, India
Organizations of all kinds, sizes, location & industries are increasingly threatened by fraud. While one would like to believe their employees are loyal and working for the benefit of the organization (and most of them probably are), there are still many reasons why employees may commit fraud and several ways in which they might do it. Embezzlement, kickbacks, check fraud, financial statement fraud and vendor billing schemes are just a few of the countless economic crimes committed by employees and outsiders. “Detecting and Preventing Internal and External Fraud” organized by Achromic Point in Delhi on 20th February 2020 at Hotel Eros.
This one-day interactive workshop will provide auditors, fraud examiners and other financial professionals with a strong foundation of practical knowledge about how common frauds are committed and why it is vital to an organisation, large or small to have a fraud prevention plan in place.
Who Should Attend?:-
- Internal and external audit professionals
- Internal control professionals
- Finance and accounting management
- Compliance professionals
- Loss prevention and risk specialists
- Security professionals
- Fraud examiners
- Procurement/purchasing and Payables Specialists
Benefits of Attending :-
- Understanding the fraud problem
- Identify the red flags of fraud
- How to detect and investigate fraud
- Building an anti-fraud control environment
- Internal and external cybercrime threat and latest preventive measures
- Identify the drivers that contribute to fraudulent activity and steps to overcome them.
Advisor-Internal Audit, IASB (ICAI) and Adjunct Faculty
Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (SCGPP)
Head – Fraud Control Unit
Head Compliance & Internal Audit
Vice President- Internal Assurance
Max Life Insurance
Vinesh J. Karvir
Head – Forensic & Internal Audit
Fabindia Overseas Pvt.Ltd.
Sr. Vice President & Head Anti-Fraud
Addvals Advisory Services Pvt. Ltd.
Sorry, Event Expired