Date and Time:
February 21, 2022 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
February 22, 2022 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
February 23, 2022 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
February 24, 2022 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
February 25, 2022 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
A new item is on the General Counsel’s priority list – ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance). ESG performance is increasingly critical for businesses that are under scrutiny from a wide range of stakeholders, including investors, funders, NGOs, regulators and employees. Achromic Point is launching its series of ESG webinars to demystify the issues surrounding it by bringing together industry spokespeople on key issues such as supply chains, ESG in transactions, investor approaches to ESG, the impact of competition law and ESG in finance. Our series helps businesses understand how they should anticipate, measure and manage the impact of and their approach to ESG.
This series of ESG-focused thought leadership webinars will share insights and practical guidance for businesses considering what ESG means for them in the context of the current crisis and beyond.
Benefits of attending:
- Understand why ESG strategy matters for business sustainability.
- Learn more about communicating ESG commitments to investors and financial institutions.
- Get information on why ESG disclosures are sustaining the business and capital markets.
Who should attend:
- Environmental Social Governance Professional
- Supply Chain Managers
- Data Analyst
- Directors (ESG)
- Shailesh Vishnubhai Haribhakti
Pioneer | Entrepreneur | Innovator | Author |
Board Chairman | Board Director | Educationist | Chartered Accountant | Global Citizen
- Gaganpreet Puri
Managing Director, Risk & Regulatory Leader
Alvarez & Marsal
- Inderjeet Singh
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP
- Shreyas Jayasimha
Advocate | Arbitrator | Mediator
Aarna Law (India)
Simha Law (Singapore)
- Sucharita Manjunath
- Arjun Krishnan
- Poornima Hatti
• ESG and Corporate Reporting
• Managing ESG Reputational Risks and Crisis Management
• Building an ESG compliance framework for your organisation: a proactive approach