Date and Time:
April 29, 2016 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Hotel Hilton, Mumbai, India
We all know that the changing business dynamics and culture of any organization today is pushing CIO’s/ CTO’s / CISO’s to change the way cyber security has been looked at in past. With increasing cybercrimes and espionage instances, being reactive is a control of the past.
The real dilemma / question to be answered today “Is cybercrime changing the way we do business or has the change in business environment led to increase in cybercrime?” Achromic Point would like to invite you to be part of this knowledge sharing session on the issues / concerns / solutions that needs to be addressed now for cybercrime. The knowledge partner for this seminar will be Deloitte.
Agenda for the seminar:-
- Session 1: Keynote Address
- Session 2: Has the increase in cyber crime changed the way we are doing business?
- Session 3: What organisations are doing for marketing cyber crime
- Session 4: Cybercrime- what law enforcement agencies are doing and what is it for the citizens.
- Session 5: TBD
- Session 6: next generation of Cyber-attacks in the time of IOT and what are companies doing about that and are we future ready
- Session 7: Panel discussion: How is Cyber intelligence useful in addressing cybercrime? Discussing the legalities of cybercrime and cyber security.
- Amry Junaideen – National Leader Enterprise Risk, Deloitte
Rohas Nagpal – Founder President, Asian School of Cyber Laws (ASCL)
A.K Viswanathan– Senior Director – Enterprise Risk, Deloitte
Shinam Arora – Digital Forensic Investigator
Akshay Garkel– Director, Deloitte
Vasant Dhobhale – (Retd) ACP – Crime
Anand Venkatraman– Director, Deloitte
Munjal Kamdar – Director, Deloitte
Ashutosh Jain– Chief Information Security Officer, Axis Bank
Puneet Bhasin– Cyber Law Expert
Aparna Nirgude –Chief Risk Officer, SBI Mutual Funds
Sandeep Sudan– Head- Special Services Group, Global Corporate Security – RIL
S V Sunderkrishnan– Chief Risk Officer, Reliance Life Insurance
*More speakers to join in from Industry, Government, Police, Cybercrime Lawyer, ASCL and RBI