Date and Time:
April 20, 2016 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Hotel Le Meridien, Bengaluru, India
We all know that the changing business dynamics and culture of any organization today is pushing CIO’s/ CTO’s / CISO’s to change the way cyber security has been looked at in past. With increasing cybercrimes and espionage instances, being reactive is a control of the past.
The real dilemma / question to be answered today “Is cybercrime changing the way we do business or has the change in business environment led to increase in cybercrime?” Achromic Point would like to invite you to be part of this knowledge sharing session on the issues / concerns / solutions that needs to be addressed now for cybercrime. The knowledge partner for this seminar will be Deloitte.
Agenda for the seminar:-
- Has the growth in cybercrime changed the way we are doing business?
- What organizations are doing for managing cybercrime
- Discussing the legalities of cybercrime and cyber security
- Cyber-attacks history in India and what are companies doing about that
- Are we future ready?
- Pro-activeness / keeping abreast with cyber criminals
- Examples of Cybercrime in the past with its influence on social media, cloud etc.
- Introduction to dark web through Bitcoins, Darknet, hacking and fraud services, Cyber terrorism etc.
- Examples of dark web access through browsers such as Tor etc.
- Key solutions to address the above crimes including –
o Security Intelligence and Monitoring
o Security Analytics
o Forensics and Investigation
- Maninder Bhardwaj – Partner, Deloitte
- Sebastian Edassery – Senior Director – Forensic & Dispute Services, Deloitte
- Gautam Kapoor – Director, Deloitte
- Praveen Sasidharan – Director, Deloitte
- Gaurav Shukla – Director, Deloitte
- Preetam Hazarika – Senior Manager, Deloitte
- Shaik J. Ahmed – AVP- Digital Security, Virtusa Polaris
- Kanu Pathania – Data Protection & Security Incident Response, Wipro Ltd
- Sridhar Govardhan – Head Cyber Security, Wipro Ltd
*More speakers to join in