Date and Time:
July 21, 2017 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Hotel Radisson GRT, Chennai, India
Achromic Point takes this opportunity to inform and invite you to our upcoming “Corporate Fraud – Prevention, Detection and Investigation Masterclass” along with our Knowledge Partner KPMG in India.
Virtually every entity suffers from fraud, though management may or may not be aware of it. While fraud cannot be eliminated in any entity or a system, there are always opportunities to reduce the quantum. With frauds impacting on the annual revenues, organizations that lack proactive fraud prevention measures are the most at risk.
This one day robust Masterclass will help participants with relevant insights on why frauds happen and how one can be effectively create a culture of ethics and accountability within the organization and will help the delegates to learn about the mechanism for preventing and combating frauds more effectively and economically.
Group Activity – Ethical Dilemma
- Corporate Frauds
o Types of Fraud
o Profile of a Fraudster
o Case Studies
- Changing nature of technology induced crimes and regulatory environment, Overview of Cyber Crime in India, Case Studies of cyber incident response investigations
- Group Activity – Ethical Dilemma
- Panel Discussion
o Intellectual Property Data Theft
- Colonel Naresh Jethwani – Technical Director – Forensic Services, KPMG in India
- Manoj Khanna – Partner – Forensic Services, KPMG in India
- Sumantra Mukherjee – Director – Forensic Services, KPMG in India
- Krishna Pandala – Associate Director – Forensic Services, KPMG in India
- Mohammed Faisal – Senior Manager – Technology Solution & Innovation Centre, KL&T Technology Services Limited
- Dr. Shankar Venugopal – Vice President – Technology Innovation and K M, Dean – Mahindra Technical Academy, Mahindra and Mahindra Limited
*More speakers from KPMG and Industry to join in