Date and Time:
August 10, 2016 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Hotel Eros, New Delhi, India
Achromic Point and India Chapter of Association of Certified Fraud Examiners take this opportunity to inform and invite you to their upcoming “CORPORATE FRAUD CONCLAVE 2016” in the city of New Delhi on 10th August 2016 at Hotel EROS, Nehru Place.
In today’s tumultuous business environment and increasing focus by regulators/ government, organizations have begun to comprehend the negative effects of uncontained risk. Unfortunately many professionals tend to underestimate the role of fraud in the scope of their professional duties.
In the recent past, India has witnessed some large corporate frauds including the Satyam scandal, NSEL scam and the Saradha Chit Fund scam. These frauds have shocked the business world and shook the investor confidence harming the business sentiments. Of late, regulatory authorities have started taking very stringent actions against such fraudulent activities.
Virtually every entity suffers from fraud, though management may or may not be aware of it. While fraud cannot be eliminated in any entity or a system, there are always opportunities to reduce the quantum. With frauds impacting on the annual revenues, organizations that lack proactive fraud prevention measures are the most at risk.
India Chapter, ACFE and Achromic Point present India Fraud Conclave 2016 to help participants with relevant insights on why frauds happen and how one can be effectively create a culture of ethics and accountability within the organization.
This one day Fraud seminar will help the delegates to learn about the mechanism for preventing and combating frauds more effectively and economically.
* 6 CPE Hours
* Certificate of CPE Hours from India Chapter of Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Understanding Corporate Frauds
(What is Fraud, Why does fraud happen?, Key Trends in Corporate Fraud)
- Role of internal Audit in Fraud Risk Management
- Emerging Trends in Fraud Detections & Preventing in Light of Companies Act 2013
- Case Studies
- Digital Forensics and Data Analytics for detecting and preventing fraud
(IT and Digital tools for detection, prevention and investigation of Frauds, Data Analytics to detect fraud patterns and irregular transactions/schemes, Establishing an early warning system to predict potential frauds using modern day technology.)
- Sumit Makhija Partner- Forensics & Dispute Services, Deloitte India Vice President – ACFE, India Chapter
- Rajat Vig Partner- Forensic, Deloitte India
- Jayant Saran Partner- Forensic, Deloitte India
- Nikhel Kochhar President, The Institute of Internal Auditors India, Delhi Chapter
- Sandeep Kumar Senior Director, Deloitte India
- Surath Mukherjee Head- Internal Audit Group, Dalmia Bharat Group
- Sanjeev Sood Senior VP & Head- Internal Audit, Max Life Insurance Company Ltd.
- Sanjiv Dagar Managing Counsel, Legajoist.
- Shivendra Singh DMD Advocates