Date and Time:
June 10, 2016 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Hotel Hilton, Mumbai, India
We would like to take this opportunity to inform and invite you to our upcoming seminar “Corporate Compliance and Risk Management” with our Knowledge Partner Deloitte scheduled in the city of Mumbai on 10th June 2016.
This seminar is a practical, hands-on program designed to leave participants with tangible skills that can be applied immediately to help implement on Governance, Compliance and Regulatory framework at the organization. The Complex regulations and the ever changing regulatory environment with the improved enforcing agencies lead to risk of non-compliance and attract both monetary and criminal liability which may severely affect the brand and the reputation of the Company.
This program uses a stimulating and dynamic combination of lectures to provide participants with the skill set to understand the concepts.
In this one day Seminar Delegates will get to that how Companies need well designed and operational compliance programme that will support the growth and gives comfort to the Board and Investors.
Topics being covered
· Future of Corporate Compliance – Assessing Corporate Compliance Trends and Challenges in Asia
· Educating Top Management on the Benefits of Good Corporate Compliance
· Emerging Role of Audit Committees towards Implementing Risk Based Internal Audit Framework (Focusing in particular on growing regulatory expectations in financial services sector)
· Strategies for Aligning Internal Audit and Risk Management
· Analyzing the Role of Internal Audit in Corporate Compliance
· Risk Management and the Need for Internal Controls
· Elevating Your Internal Auditing Role in Anti-Fraud Programs
· Crisis Management
- Jaishil Shah – Partner, Deloitte
- Nirav Pujara – Director, Deloitte
- Divyang Desai – Director, Deloitte
- George Ityerah – Director, Deloitte
- Puneet Bhasin – Cyber Law Expert and Practitioner