Date and Time:
March 15, 2022 12:12 pm - 12:00 am
Hotel Central Park, Pune, India
Achromic Point takes immense pride to announce its “Commercial Contracts- Reading, Writing & Negotiating” along with “Vaish Associates Advocates” as Knowledge Partner and “Taxmann” as “Supporting Partner” in Pune on November 8, 2019.
Commercial Contracts – Reading, Writing and Negotiation is the second course in our contract management series introduced by Achromic point which will provide you with strategies, tactics, and a deeper understanding of contracts necessary to improve your contract negotiating skills. Negotiating and drafting contracts has become an indispensable part of any business transactions in today’s highly competitive and cost-conscious environment. It has become necessary that contracts should be aligned with business requirements as every business transactions are governed by contracts and agreements.
Two key ingredients to successful contract management are the negotiation of terms and conditions match business outcomes and ensuring a robust, well devised contract design process. This course provides an opportunity to learn that as well as to combat tactics and tricks that are designed to unnerve you while negotiating terms, conditions, extensions etc.
Who Should Attend:-
Commercial Contracts – Reading, Writing and Negotiation is relevant for those involved with the administration or management of contracts, developing, drafting or negotiating contract terms and conditions or evaluating contracts – in any industry sector.
Even if you do not draft the contract documents, your input/briefing to the drafting team/legal staff is valuable, and will be improved after this course.
Benefits of Attending:-
- Review of Legal Issues and Contract Language
- Avoid common contractual Pitfalls
- Be fully prepared to engage in contract negotiations
- Reduce exposure, avoid litigation and implement dispute management.
- Identification and mitigation of contractual risks and dispute resolution clauses
- Practical Insights into advanced contract drafting.
- Mastering innovative negotiation skills
- Arti Narsana
Of Counsel, Vaish Associates Advocates
- Shrinivas Sankaran
Principal Associate, Vaish Associates Advocates
- Constituents of a Contract
- Understanding varied types and interpretations of contract clauses
- Techniques of Effective Negotiating
- Interactive Negotiation Exercises