Date and Time:
October 31, 2012 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
Hotel Radisson GRT, Chennai, India
Combating The Growing Risk Of Corporate Fraud:
This one day seminar will not only help you put together the skills of an investigator and a forensic expert and successfully develop a fraud management strategy for a sustainable organization but will also give you updates on latest happenings, news and tools pertaining to areas of fraud.
Topics being Covered:-
- Taking stock of some of the latest anti-corruption developments.
- Lessons to be learnt from the U.S. FCPA: Trends in enforcement.
- Ensuring the success of your anti-corruption compliance program in global and high risk markets.
- The role of International Institutions in combating corruption.
Mechanics of Fraud / Fraud Detection
- Emerging Fraud Risk areas
- Data Analytics – Harnessing value using your Management Information System (MIS)
- Increasing role of digital forensics in Fraud detection
- Using digital evidence constructively
- Reconstructing data in conjunction with law enforcement
- Suveer Khanna – Technical Director – Forensic Services, KPMG in India
- Dhruv Chawla – Director – Forensic Services, KPMG in India
Sorry, Event Expired