Date and Time:
October 11, 2012 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Hotel Crowne Plaza, Okhla, New Delhi, India
Combating The Growing Risk Of Corporate Fraud.
We would like to take this opportunity to inform and invite you to our upcoming Business Program “Combating the Growing Risk of Corporate Fraud” with our Knowledge Partners AZB & Partners and KPMG, scheduled in the city of New Delhi on 11th October 2012.
This one day seminar will not only help you put together the skills of an investigator and a forensic expert and successfully develop a fraud management strategy for a sustainable organization but will also give you updates on latest happenings, news and tools pertaining to areas of fraud.
Topics being Covered:-
– Taking stock of some of the latest anti – corruption developments
– Lessons to be learnt from the U.S. FCPA : Trends in enforcement
– Ensuring the success of your anti – corruption compliance program in global and high risk markets
– The role of International Institutions in combating corruption
– Sources of liability for CEOs, CFOs, Director’s etc.
– Making materiality judgements
– Responding to regulatory enquiries
Mechanics of Fraud / Fraud Detection
– Emerging Fraud Risk areas
– Data Analytics – Harnessing value using your Management Information System (MIS)
– Increasing role of digital forensics in Fraud detection
– Using digital evidence constructively
– Reconstructing data in conjunction with law enforcement
– Shreyas Jayasimha – Partner, AZB & Partners
– Rohit Mahajan – Partner and Co – Head, Forensic Services, KPMG in India
– Dhruv Chawla – Director, Forensic Services, KPMG in India
Sorry, Event Expired