Date and Time:
October 10, 2012 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Hotel Lalit, Bengaluru, India
Combating The Growing Risk Of Corporate Fraud..
We would like to take this opportunity to inform and invite you to our upcoming Business Program� “Combating the Growing Risk of Corporate Fraud”� with our Knowledge Partners� AZB & Partners� and� KPMG, scheduled in the city of� Bengaluru� on� 10th� October 2012.
This one day seminar will not only help you put together the skills of an investigator and a forensic expert and successfully develop a fraud management strategy for a sustainable organization but will also give you updates on latest happenings, news and tools pertaining to areas of fraud.
Topics being Covered:-
– Taking stock of some of the latest anti – corruption developments
– Lessons to be learnt from the U.S. FCPA : Trends in enforcement
– Ensuring the success of your anti – corruption compliance program in global and high risk markets
– The role of International Institutions in combating corruption
– Sources of liability for CEOs, CFOs, Director’s etc.
– Making materiality judgements
– Responding to regulatory enquiries
Mechanics of Fraud / Fraud Detection
– Emerging Fraud Risk areas
– Data Analytics – Harnessing value using your Management Information System (MIS)
– Increasing role of digital forensics in Fraud detection
– Using digital evidence constructively
– Reconstructing data in conjunction with law enforcement
-� Shreyas Jayasimha� – Partner, AZB & Partners
-� Rohit Mahajan� – Partner and Co – Head, Forensic Services, KPMG in India
-� Murali Talasila� – Partner, Forensic Services, KPMG in IndiaHotel Lalit
Sorry, Event Expired