Date and Time:
November 14, 2013 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Hotel Eros, New Delhi, India
Accounting For Managers
We would like to take this opportunity to inform and invite you to our upcoming seminar “Accounting for Managers” with our Knowledge Partner MPC Legal in the city of New Delhi on 14th November 2013.
Through this workshop, professionals with little or no financial background or experience can learn to use the tools, and techniques of accounting and financial reporting. Complex principles will be presented in practical, understandable terms. You will be able to return to your organization with the confidence to analyze financial information and participate fully in making business decisions.
Topics Being Covered:
• Importance of the need for maintaining book keeping
• The systems of maintaining books of accounts
• Three branches of accounts
• Records and books to be maintained as per the regulations & legal framework
• Bank Reconciliation Statement
• Important areas calling for attention
• Steps required to be taken in preparation of Final accounts viz. Manufacturing, Trading and Profit and Loss Account and Balance Sheet
• Maintenance of accounts books with particular reference to ‘Companies Accounts’.
• Auditing concepts
• Mr. Vikas Vig – Partner, Mohinder Puri & Company
• Mr. Aseem Chawla – Partner, MPC Legal
• Mr. Rajinder Puri – Sr Consultant, MPC Legal
• Mr. Amit Mitra – Chartered Accountant
We look forward to receiving your confirmation of attending this event with your team.