Date and Time:
October 17, 2014 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Hotel Eros, New Delhi, India
Dear Industry Colleague,
Achromic Point with their knowledge partner Deloitte has designed “3rd Annual Internal Audit Forum 2014” in the city of New Delhi on 17th October 2014.
These sessions are designed to be highly interactive to promote attendee participation and sharing of internal audit best practices. Attendees will learn about facing new problems that require new solutions and to strengthen the profession of internal auditing. This seminar will also gives an opportunity to participants to discuss on emerging roles of internal auditors in creating greater risk intelligence in their respective organizations.
Topics Being Covered
• Internal Audit’s Evolving Role in Corporate GRC Strategy
• Integrated Audits – Bridging Gaps between IT Controls testing & business process control audits
• A Practical Approach to Data Analytics
• Getting to the “So What” of the Audit Committee Presentation
• Repositioning & Branding your Audit department for enhanced value
I look forward to receiving your confirmation of attending this event with your team.
If you can’t attend the seminar on scheduled dates and/or you have a group of 12 or more colleagues/staff interested in the seminar, we can conduct this seminar in-house for you.