Date and Time:
April 25, 2019 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Hotel Le Meridien,, Bengaluru, India
Achromic Point would like to invite you for our upcoming “3rd Annual Governance, Risk and Controls Summit” along with “SKP Business Consulting LLP” as our Gold Partner and “CA Club India & Lawyers Club India” as our Online Media Partners in Bengaluru on April 25, 2019 at Hotel Le Meridien.
In today’s complex global business environment, having a transparent view of information and a coordinated approach to the governance, management and assurance of performance, risk and compliance is critical to success. Organizations that understand and apply the principles of integrated governance, risk management and compliance (GRC), in both processes and technology, have a real competitive advantage. They improve their ability to make well-informed strategic decisions and are better able to respond with agility and speed to threats and opportunities that arise. These organizations are more profitable and sustain the challenges of business by following the practice of being a Principled Performer, an organization that reliably achieves its objectives, while managing uncertainty and acting with integrity.
The objective of this seminar is to provide attendees with the knowledge necessary to effectively design and enhance integrated GRC activities across the organization. Now you can navigate and manage controls, standards, policies and procedures, business and IT risks and regulatory requirements. Add value to your GRC initiatives, and sidestep the growing number of landmines in today’s highly-regulated, complex global economy.
Program Outline (Indicative):-
Session – 1
Compliance: the foundation to sustainable and ethical business
- A brief overview of compliance
- Elements of an effective compliance program
- Why compliance programs fail?
- Top compliance challenges of companies in India
- Emerging trends in Compliance
Session – 2
Corporate Governance & Risk Management
- What Is Corporate Governance?
- What are the principle issues of Corporate Governance?
- Drivers Of Corporate Governance
- Establishing the right regulatory governance oversight structure
- Risk Governance, Risk Management And Value Creation
- Measuring Risk-Adjusted Value and Managing Enterprise Approaches
- The Oversight of risk; assigning responsibility in management/Can a healthy governance program achieve the dual goal of preventing regulatory process delinquency and at the same time promote a healthy corporate governance culture to respond to the oversight authorities demands.
Session – 3
Panel Discussion: Emerging Audit trends and challenges
- What is Changing in Indian Scenario
- Regulatory development impact on Compliance Programs
- The Evolving Role of Compliance Function
Session – 4
Panel Discussion – Cybersecurity: Risks and Safeguards
- How data standards have disrupted the Digital Transformation
- Enabling Agile Cybersecurity: Is your IT organization in-sync with business continuously?
Session – 5
Future of Compliance
- Critical Factors for a Successful GRC Implementation
- Krishnanand Bhat
Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), SKP Business Consulting LLP
- Viswanadh Kuchi
Practicing Chartered accountant
- Johar Batterywala
Partner – Risk Advisory, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP
- Vidya Rajarao
- Abhijeet Sharma
Head of Internal Audit, Asia Healthcare Holdings
- Arvind Kishor
Head – Legal & Compliance, Maersk GSC
- Navaneethan M
Chief Information Security officer & Head- IT, PayU, a Naspers company
- Kannu Pathania
Global Head- Information Protection & Investigations, Wipro Limited
- Hiranmai Rallabandi
- Samit Shankar
Head of Vendor Management, Diageo Business Services India
- Satyavathi Divadari
Director – Cyber Security, Cognizant
*Speakers to join in from government and industry.