BRICS CCI and Shared Services Forum jointly present “2nd National HR Leadership Summit 2018” along with Rvalue as a Knowledge Partner and Achromic Point as a Marketing Partner.
Date – April 27, 2018 | Venue – India International Centre (Multi-Purpose Hall)
People are at the core of any organization and have a critical role to play in the success or failure of the organization. Employee performance directly impacts the effectiveness of a business. So it becomes paramount that organizations realize and adapt to the changing need of the employees and focus on increased communication between its people to bring in the desired changes, while at the same time inspiring them for a professional and personal growth.
The 2nd National HR Leadership Summit will provide immense opportunity and provide insights across today’s most important HR issues and opportunities, and present an analytical framework to explore the paths of translating thoughts into actions through strategic tools and training & development activities.
Key Takeaways for Delegates
►Evolution of Employee Engagement and Role of HR
►Building a Culture of Engagement
►Running an Effective Employee Engagement Survey
►Deploying L&D Strategy for Re-Skilling Employees
AGENDA FOR THE ONE-DAY SUMMIT (indicative)
• Address by Chief Guest
• Unveiling of SSF Research Publication
►KEY NOTE ADDRESS
►Panel Discussion –From the lens of ‘Business’
IN THE FAST-PACED CHANGING WORLD, IS HR JUST AN ENABLER OR AN ACTIVE PARTNER FOR ACHIEVEING COMPETITIVE EDGE?
• Effective Integration of HR Agenda with Organizational Growth Agenda –Critical Success Factors?
• How can HR be a catalyst for innovation?
• What role should HR play to drive the Digital Agenda in the organization?
• Building a new generation of Cognitive Digital Workforce
EMERGING TRENDS OF TRANSFORMATIONAL PRACTICES IN HR
WHOLISTIC EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT
• Driving & Sustaining engagement across multi businesses/ locations and achieving a common culture
• Redesigning HR Processes For Effectiveness And Enhanced Experience While Balancing ‘Tech And Touch’
TRANSFORMATIONAL STORIES OF HR
• Role of Analytics in Organization Development and Resourcing for enhanced Business Performance
• Capability Development Beyond Learning & Development
THE CHANGING FACE OF HR: DRIVING DIGITAL AGENDA IN THE HR ORGANISATION
• eHRPractices & Trends: The Necessity for HR to Reinvent and Transform Itself
• Impact of digitalisation on hiring and managing the employee life cycle
• Compliance and HR audits –The new digital policemen
Key invited speakers at the one-day summit
►Dr Aquil Busrai
Chief Executive Officer at Aquil Busrai Consulting
CEO & Founder of Talentonic
►Anup K Srivastava
CEO of SCPwD & Consultant–HR at BRICS CCI
Region CFO – India, Nokia Solutions & Networks
Senior HR Leader, Life & Leadership Coach, Mentor, Strategy & Talent Enabler
Management Advisor at Jindal Steel & Power Limited
►Ravi S Ramakrishnan
Founder & CEO of RvaluE Group
Executive Director, HR at Power Finance Corporation
Managing Director and CEO at NSDC
Founder Director of Quintes Global Private Limited
Chief Architect at Shared Services Forum
Global HR & Learning Head-Digital Operations at Cognizant
President and CHRO at SRF Limited
Head of HR Global Shared Services & Head of India HR at Fidelity International
Executive Director, HR at DCM Shriram Limited
Senior Vice president & Global Head–HR Development at Infosys BPM
Global Head–Capability Development at EXL
Managing Partner–India at Positive Momentum
Vice President & Lead Coach at Rvalu ELearning Systems
Chief Deign Officer at Corporate Sim