Date and Time:
July 7, 2016 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Hotel Radisson GRT, Chennai, India
After five years, leading the charge in various tax events, “The 2nd Annual India Tax Summit 2016” the holistic tax event of the year will be returning to Chennai on 7th July 2016.
In modern tax world tackling tax issues in order to gain a competitive advantage and help sustain the Longevity of your company is central.
Our summit model is strongly based on our ability to acquire the most innovative and cutting edge industry suppliers of key solutions and services for direct delivery to the delegation and their forwarding thinking corporations interested in staying ahead of the market.
It offers tax professionals a tailored balance of technical briefings from one of the big four firm with the real experiences of senior corporate case studies who’ve successfully overcome dynamic tax challenges.
- Emerging Issues in VAT and Service Tax
- Goods and Service Tax – Progress and Preparedness
- Customs & FTP – Developing Trends
- Cross Border Payments – Withholding Tax implications and PE related aspects
- Cross Border M&A – Some Tax & Non Tax Issues
TP Audits – Developments, Some key issues and way forward
- Recent CBDT instructions laying down guidelines on TP audits
- Deemed international transactions and related issues
- Wide definition of “International Transaction” – points to watch out
- Inter-Co cross charges for management Services
- Key points on royalty transactions
- Establishing arm’s length in start-up loss situations
- Inter-company financing and guarantee arrangements
- Keyissues relating to intangibles and R&D activities
- CbCR and POEM guidelines – an overview
Speakers from PWC
- Sivarajan K – Partner– Indirect Tax
- Vinodh S – Associate Director– Indirect Tax
- Harisudhan M – Director– Indirect Tax
- Sushma N – Director– Direct Tax
- Shankar Balachandran – Associate Director– Merger & Acquisitions
- Sivam Subramanian – Director – Transfer Pricing
- Jatin Gajjar – Director – Transfer Pricing
- Soumitra Kumar Chakraborty – Director – Transfer Pricing