INDIA - 23/11/2018
Digital Payments And Technology Summit 2018
Achromic Point would like to invite you for our upcoming “Digital Payments and Technology Summit 2018” in Mumbai on November 23, 2018 at Hotel Orchid, Vile Parle.
This Summit will explore new thoughts in the payments technology space both from the legacy as well as the new age systems. There will be in-depth discussions in the panel sessions with presentations and case studies covering the impact of the digital currencies and payments, the new opportunities created and the cyber security threats caused to the payments and banks.
Our Summit format is to enable you to learn from the best leaders in the Payments Industry.
Program Outline (Indicative)
Session - 1
Session - 2
The Big Picture – Steering India towards a cashless economy (what’s hot and what’s not)
Session - 3
Panel Discussion: Mapping the payments eco-system – evaluating opportunities and threats
- Encouraging a contextual future for commerce with payments innovation
- Realizing the potential of conversational commerce for B2B and B2C transactions
- Speed, contextual analytics and platform optimization: the key for a successful contextual purchasing experience
- Meeting the growing expectations of global real time payments processing
- Creating instant payment experiences on mobile devices with biometrics and UX design
Session – 4
Panel Discussion: Fraud Prevention and Cyber Security
- Cooperating to fight online fraud: sharing tactics to beat a common enemy
- New and emerging technologies: what fraud opportunities are they providing criminals?
- Cyber security attacks: what is the payments industry doing to protect customer data?
- Internal fraud vs. external fraud: which should we be more concerned about?
- The Dark Web: how is it impacting payments and how can it be tackled?
Session – 5
Regulatory Challenges in payment services
Guest of Honour
DR. BALSING RAJPUT
Superintendent of Police, Cyber, Mumbai, Maharashtra
S V SUNDERKRISHNAN
Chief Risk Ofﬁcer, Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company Limited
Head - Chief Information Security Ofﬁcer & IT Controller, Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
Head-Internal Audit & Risk Management, Tech Mahindra Business Services
Cybercrime Investigator, Cybersecurity and Data Privacy Consultant, V4WEB Security
Head of Internal Audit, TCS BFSI Operations
ADV. PUNEET BHASIN
Cyber Law Expert, Cyberjure Legal Consulting
Lead - Business Continuity, Risk and Compliance, TIAA GBS (India) Private Limited
*More Speakers from Industry, Banking and Consulting to join in
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Hotel Orchid, Mumbai
Download Link : DPT Brochure_v22.pdf